June 6-8, 2017
September 12-14, 2017
Choose your preferred session.
Three days of informal discussions on life, relationships, careers, and the near future.
Take the fast ferry, auto ferry, or plane to Nantucket. Opening reception on June 5, September 11. All meals are included. We officially end with lunch on June 8 or September 14, but anyone who wants to stay is invited to discussions, events, and dinner that evening. Lodging is included.
Activities while we’re there, the choices are yours:
- Biking on the bike paths which cover the island.
- Jeep rides over the dunes with special permits to the point, about a 40-minute trip.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner in great restaurants, from world class to street-wise.
- Ocean swimming at great beaches.
- Whaling museum.
- Time for high-end shopping.
- Whale watching excursion.
- Natural history tour.
- Jogging on major paths or dirt trails.
- Boating of all types.
- Fishing of all types.
Limited participation, $15,000 per person ($5,000 for spouses and life partners who participate in the program).
All Alan Cards accepted, as are Growth Cycle Discounts.
Nantucket history: http://www.nantucketchamber.org/nantucket-history.html
Learn, grow, and contribute in a rare setting, where I’ve made a pilgrimage for almost 30 years, annually. It’s difficult to get rooms and meeting space, so participation is limited.