Alan Weiss’s Livestream Experiences 2018
Livestreaming provides the opportunity for you to interact with me in real time (or watch the recording while others have interacted with me) at your venue and with comfort. It is the future of individual learning, and is global in its import. We typically have people from Croatia, Canada, the UK, Japan, Australia, Germany, Dubai, and Mexico participate. It’s also incredibly economical, since it’s generally about $1,000 minimum to sit in one of my large sessions, and my keynote fee is $35,000. For under $100 you can participate with me and your global colleagues, and have a permanent access to the content.
I. The Genesis of the Sale Series
(Approximately one hour, 11 am Eastern)
1. Finding the Economic Buyer
- How to qualify a lead
- How to penetrate ambiguous answers
- How to run through and around those “tasked” to get quotes
- How to evaluate the business potential
2. Preparing for the Initial Meeting
- How to determine and find what you need to know about the prospect
- How to prepare the prospect
- How to mentally prepare and visualize
- How to conduct yourself and enter the office
3. The First Meeting: Part One
- How to create a trusting relationship and the metrics to apply
- How to raise key issues
- How to pivot to the need for a proposal
- How to establish you’re the expert resource needed
4. The First Meeting: Part Two
- How to elicit conceptual agreement (objectives, metrics, value)
- How to overcome buyer uncertainty or reluctance to become specific
- How to elicit monetized value to create dramatic ROI
- How to create monetized value for dramatic ROI
5. Pouring Concrete
- How to establish your approach as a priority
- How to deal with money and time objections
- How to ensure proper evaluation of your proposal
- How to be certain there will be short-term follow-up contact
6. Preparing the Proposal
- How to position and state objectives, metrics, value
- How to compose the entire proposal in 2.5 pages
- How to generate exciting options that escalate the sale
- How to set fees to create maximum income
7. Following Up on the Proposal
- How to guarantee the discussion takes place
- How to deal with and defray requests to involve others
- How to focus an indecisive buyer
- How to deal with qualified commitment (delayed start, etc.)
8. Sealing the Deal
- How to obtain the first payment or total fee
- How to appear to act immediately
- How to maintain buyer contact
- How to create enthusiasm and energy
9. Launch, Management, and Disengagement/Re-engagement
- How to find champions
- How to provide THE key piece of caution to your buyer
- How to maintain low labor
- How to debrief and eventually disengage or re-engage
10. Advisory Work
- How to position as an option
- How to perform solely advisory work
- How to provide advisory options
- How to transition former and present clients
II. Exponential Business Growth Series
(Approximately one hour, 12:30 pm Eastern)
1. Weekly referrals that lead to hundreds of thousands of dollars
- The “ask” script
- Avoiding the intermediary and gaining direct introductions
- The low labor management system
- The oxymoron: eliciting unsolicited referrals
2. Repeat business through alluring value
- Cashing the “second check” (ongoing business)
- The difference between repeat business and continuing business
- Identifying and exploiting opportunities in the client’s best interests
- How to become the organization’s hero
3. Enlisting in the right services
- Becoming a patron in the community
- Developing social gravitas
- Working with the right clubs and groups
- Becoming a local leader
4. Developing parachute and war stories
- How to create them with power and pith
- When and how to introduce them
- The key details which make them dramatic
- Inserting them in answers to questions
5. Luring back past clients
- A client is a client: CPR for those you thought dead
- Creating evangelism that would make St. Paul blush
- Using personnel change as leverage
- Introducing new value
6. Synergizing the two types of value
- Eliciting perceived value from the buyer
- Introducing your generic value in a powerful manner
- Finding unperceived value within the proposed project
- Ensuring that personal, buyer value is maximized
7. Masterful advisory work
- Changing your positioning to focus on advisory work solely
- Emphasizing expertise and advice
- Avoiding a buyer (and your) focus on quantity
- Making a million in advisory work with a handful of clients
8. Building and sustaining a powerful brand
- Evaluating building or changing your brand
- Maximizing your brand power (heft)
- Shameless brand promotion (reach)
- The case for multiple brands beyond your name
9. Becoming the thought leader
- What others must perceive to view you as the thought leader
- The evolution required to maintain the status
- Exploiting the power of the position
- Creating profundity
10. Attaining icon status
- How to recognize the opportunity
- Using your power for good
- Creating your personal space
The Livestream Success Experience will take place monthly with the exception of July and August. There will be preparatory work sent electronically. All sessions are recorded for continual use. These two series will be on the same dates monthly, below, starting at 11 am and 12:30 pm, respectively:
Viewer questions are welcomed during the sessions and may also be submitted in advance. The sessions are mobile platform friendly.
The fee is:
$1,000 for the year
For both complete series:
$1,600 for the year, total
As a bonus for purchasing the complete series you will receive a free seat at the Million Dollar Consulting® Convention 2018 (currently $1195) OR opportunity to join me live for any one of the broadcasts. (Offer valid until December 31, 2017)
I am accepting audience members to participate live, write me for information.
Alan Weiss is the best of the best when it comes to productive distilled learning. His Livestream Experiences are a huge value. Whether you are new to consulting or have years of experience you will benefit greatly from participating.
Alan’s Livestream on Fast Strategy was a real shot in the arm for me, as he made it clear that I could easily repackage my own business intelligence to help clients quickly. Definitely more of a virtual reality experience than a webcast!
Founder & CEO of Norio Ventures Ltd
I enjoyed Alan’s inaugural Livestream lectures. I found them educational, inspiring and entertaining. The opportunity to ask questions live was invaluable. I have signed up for both of the 2018 series.
Attorney at Hamlin ♦ Cody
I’ve been a student of Alan Weiss’ for over a decade, have attended a number of his programs, and read most of his work.
The livestream workshops were another great opportunity, this time from the convenience of my office, from client engagements on the road, or even my hotel room in Asia when I missed a session. I would highly recommend the investment for those aiming to continue to elevate their personal and professional growth.
CEO – The Nour Group, Inc.
The next best experience to a live Alan Weiss event is a Livestream event. You’ll get your 1% along with a level of intimacy with your peers through live Q&A. If you’re lucky, the topic may just coincide with your own life experience, providing a real time solution to whatever you’re experiencing. I’m in for 2018.
Bower & Co. Consulting LLC
The livestream workshops series was really helpful for me to grow my practice. I can interact Live with Alan on some terrific subjects and listen again and again the recorded version. Every solo consultant has to invest in this useful series.
Alan Weiss shines in these livestream events. He revisits some of his classic teachings and adds new powerful insights. Alan never ceases to surprise me with his way to shake up the ideas i held dear and now understand even better. Alan takes all participants to the next level of potential power. Now, we just need to watch it multiple times, listen, try, and learn.
President, Oxseeker Inc
Alan’s livestream sessions are high impact, pragmatic and easily transferable to my consultant practice. What’s better, I can watch and review the sessions wherever I am, whenever I want. Excellent value in my opinion.
Managing Director & Senior Learning Partner
N Vision Learning Solutions GmbH
Alan has been one of the top 3 difference makers in my career.
His Livestream delivery is his way of making his difference-making thought leadership accessible to anyone.
He’s a magnanimous person and he can help you propel yourself to magnanimity….
Chief Unlearning Officer
You cannot lose when you sign up for Alan’s Livestream workshops. Frankly, for me, anytime I can spend time listening to Alan share his wisdom is time and money well spent. To have the luxury of these extended video sessions with Alan during the 2017 Livestream series was value-added. His business insights and practical down to earth advice really make you take stock and ask yourself “Am I doing that?” or “How can I apply that to my life” I love his four quadrant models, which he seems to generate with ease in order to help you see yourself. They always make me ask which square am I living in right now and where should I be?
Helen Turnbull PhD, CSP
CEO, Human Facets
Three things happen every time I have an interaction with Alan, and the 2017 livestream workshops are no exception:
- I’m challenged to grow in an unexpected way
- I apply an old idea in a new, timely way
- I’m entertained.
Hard to beat that!
I’ll be signing up fir 2018, of course.
Business Defogger & Accelerator
CEO, Human Facets
The livestream series was very valuable and easy to access. The picture, sound were very clear, and Alan was very responsive to questions. It’s almost like being at a live event!
President, Puri Consulting LLC