The Master Class Workshop
June 20-23, 2017
Castle Hill Inn
This is a new and unique offering for graduates of the Million Dollar Consulting® College (others may be admitted at my discretion). It is limited to 20 participants and will be held at Castle Hill Inn, Newport, RI on June 20-23. Consider it the PhD program in your business and life.
- Provide my latest thinking for you on business and personal growth.
- Interact with highly successful colleagues for mutual learning.
- Explore and experiment with your own ideas and new IP.
- Apply the highly successful, 12-year college experience to a new level.
- Emerge with ideas, tools, and support for accelerated growth.
The setting: We’ll be at the venue where most colleges have been run, but “in season” with the beauty of summer in Newport and great food and experiences. I’ll be hosting a cocktail reception, a dinner, and an optional mansion tour.
The participants: Million Dollar Consulting® College graduates with selected others who may be interested and qualified in discussions with me. Limit of 20 people.
- Creating instant IP and monetizing it.
- Exploiting the rarefied air above and beyond thought leadership.
- Distinguishing and exploiting social media’s relevant opportunities.
- Creating a media presence.
- Maximizing passive income.
- Adopting more of (or exclusively) an advisory role and retainers.
- Reframing conversations and advanced language skills.
- Creating and nurturing strong support systems.
- Creating client communities and evangelism.
- Constant innovation.
- Improving fee levels.
- “Hot house” role plays.
- Maximizing your enjoyment of life.
The timing: Three and a half days.
The investment: $16,000 prior to March 3 (my birthday!). March 3 and beyond (if there is room) $17,500. Lodging and most meals are included. Rolls, Alan, Bentley, Buddy, and Unicorn Cards are welcome. Growth Cycle discounts are honored. First come, first served, full payment required for registration. (If for any reason I do not run this, full reimbursements will be made. If you do not attend for any reason, I will provide a full credit if you cancel 45 days or more prior; 50% 21 days prior; and no credit within three weeks.)