How to Write, Publish, and Market A Truly Great Book for Your Business
Listen to a teleconference that was recorded and circulated to those who registered. I had asked by my clients to provide the following:
- What kind of book is ideal for promoting business (as opposed to trying to sell books, which is dumb)?
- What is the seminal message to create?
- How do I acquire business and referrals with the book?
- Should I commercially or self-publish? (It depends, learn why.)
- Why Amazon is unimportant unless you’re buying tires for your car.
- How to create business when people don’t even read the book.
- Oh yeah: How to write it quickly.
- Foreign rights, digital, and audible alternatives.