The third book in the new Million Dollar series by Alan Weiss from McGraw-Hill. Endorsed by the renowned uber-coach Marshall Goldsmith, this book provides the step-by-step details of marketing, methodology, and fees. Topics include the difference between a buyer and a client; rules of confidentiality; how to dramatically reduce labor intensity; how to charge based on value; why initials and certifications mean nothing; and how to coach the most senior people. This is the only book of its kind combining all of these elements, written by someone who has coaches over 2,000 executives and entrepreneurs all over the world.
- 101 Questions For Any Sales Situation You’ll Ever Face [146 KB]
- Accelerant Curve [670 KB]
- Alan’s Promotional Potholes [18 KB]
- Alan’s Guide to Powerful Teleconferencing [59 KB]
- Lessons From the Million-Dollar Consultant Hall of Fame Members [103 KB]
- Market Value Bell Curve [462 KB]
- Marketing Gravity [16 KB]
- Qualifying System [91 KB]
- Subcontractor Agreement [94 KB]
- The Art and Science of Authorship [82 KB]
Hi Alan. I recently purchased your book Million Dollar Coaching at the same time I purchased Jack Canfield’s book Breakthrough to Coaching Success. I spent about an hour going through Jack’s book completely bored by the case studies and theoretical applications. When I open up your book I was captured immediately. You had more usable content on the first three pages then he did in 250+. I’m about halfway through your book and just wanted to let you know how great I think it is. Thank you for writing such an amazing book.
I am in business development for the financial services industry. I have had what many consider to be a very successful career. However, through the request of many and a change in passion, I’m going to go out on my own. I am beginning to coach financial advisors as well as institutional sales people on Wall Street. Your book is greatly helping in my journey.
Once again thank you. I look forward to finding more materials that you’ve produced through your website books and other programs.