I'm now offering a comprehensive suite of services to enable community members to gain huge savings in their personal development investments. These are my "bank cards" which allow you to bank credits far beyond your actual investment. I've been offering some of these for several years and have decided to incorporate all the offers in one place.
Here are just a few of my continuing offerings at current fees which will demonstrate the power of the savings in these "bank cards."
- Million Dollar Consulting® College: $16,000
- Consulting College repeat participation: $3,500
- Thought Leadership: $11,000
- Super Coaching (KAATN):$17,000
- Growth Cycles: $10,000 (Renewals: $9.000)
- Master Mentor Certification: $10,000-$14,000
- Hall of Fame meeting: $10.500
- By Invitation Only: $16,000
- Shameless Promotion: $4,000-$6,000
- Speaking with Alan: $7,500
- Alan's Retreats: $7,500
- Co-authoring books: $65,000
- Million Dollar Consulting® Convention: $1,000
- Licensed IP/workshops: $5,000-$50,000 (no increase)
- The various workshops I create: $1,000-$5,000
The Bentley Card
For $20,000, you receive $30,000 of credits in your bank.
Card benefit: No expiration date.
The Buddy Card
For $35,000, you receive $50,000 of credits in your bank.
Card benefits: No expiration date, one half-day meeting with me.
The Alan Card
For $55,000, you receive $75,000 of credits in your bank.
Card benefit: No expiration date, two half-day meetings with me. Priority acceptance for all events, you cannot be denied access even to "full" programs.
All In: The Unicorn Card
For 10% of all revenues over a ten-year period, you have unrestricted access to me and close collaboration on all sales, proposals, implementation, and so forth. Reporting occurs on the 3rd of every month and payment is made on the 10th.
Card benefits: There is no deposit required. We work as partners throughout the period. Non-business income is excluded (inheritance, lottery winnings). If you don't feel you income level qualifies (I do not take start-ups, beginners, etc.) you may negotiate a modest, basic amount to be paid each month if income doesn't justify a payment. Priority acceptance for all events, you cannot be denied access even to "full" programs.